FertiUro Solutions is a reputed fertility centre in Delhi-NCR. Situated at the prime canter in the city of Noida, our clinic is easy to reach from anywhere in Delhi and or the entire country. At the clinic, we facilitate childless couples to become parents and pregnant women to carry their pregnancy successfully.
At FertiUro Solutions, we assure infertile couples and patients to have the right value of their money paid to us for fertility treatments and gynaecological care. Being one of the best fertility clinic in Noida, we have modern clinical setup and facilities to carry out patient treatment, care, and support.
Backed by Dr. Astha Gupta, who is a highly experienced and skilled healthcare professional, we carry out procedures like IVF, IUI, ICSI, Laparoscopy, Donnonor Program, and Fertility Preservation. We also offer gynaecological support to facilitate pregnant women to successfully carry out their pregnancies.
At our fertility clinic, we follow a patient-friendly approach to make infertile couples or pregnant women feel ease throughout the treatment and care process. We maintain transparency, take nominal charges, respond promptly, and provide better care & support. In brief, we are with our patients at each stage, from the initial consultation to the discharge from the clinic.
FERTILITY / GYNAECOLOGY SOLUTIONS
1. Female Infertility Treatment – If you’ve been unable to conceive within a reasonable period of time, seek help from your doctor for evaluation and treatment of infertility. You and your partner should be evaluated. Your doctor will take a detailed medical history and conduct a physical exam.
2. IUI – Intrauterine insemination (IUI) — a type of artificial insemination — is a procedure for treating infertility. Sperm that have been washed and concentrated are placed directly in your uterus around the time your ovary releases one or more eggs to be fertilized. The hoped-for outcome of intrauterine insemination is for the sperm to swim into the fallopian tube and fertilize a waiting egg, resulting in pregnancy. Depending on the reasons for infertility, IUI can be coordinated with your normal cycle or with fertility medications.
3. IVF – In vitro fertilization (IVF) is a complex series of procedures used to help with fertility or prevent genetic problems and assist with the conception of a child. During IVF, mature eggs are collected (retrieved) from ovaries and fertilized by sperm in a lab. Then the fertilized egg (embryo) or eggs (embryos) are transferred to a uterus. One full cycle of IVF takes about three weeks. Sometimes these steps are split into different parts and the process can take longer.
4. ICSI – In intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI), a single healthy sperm is injected directly into each mature egg. ICSI is often used when semen quality or number is a problem or if fertilization attempts during prior in vitro fertilization cycles failed.
5. Treatment for Blocked tubes – The fallopian tubes are two thin tubes, one on each side of the uterus, which help lead the mature egg from the ovaries to the uterus. A blocked fallopian tube, which is also known as tubal factor infertility, is when an obstruction, such as scarring, an adhesion, or infection, prevents the egg from traveling down the tube. This can occur on one or both sides and is the cause of infertility in up to 30% of infertile people with ovaries.1 A fallopian tube blockage can impact fertility.
6. Adenomyosis Treatment – This problem occurs when the tissue that normally lines the uterus (endometrial tissue) grows into the muscular wall of the uterus. The displaced tissue continues to act normally — thickening, breaking down and bleeding — during each menstrual cycle. An enlarged uterus and painful, heavy periods can result. Doctors aren’t sure what causes adenomyosis, but the disease usually resolves after menopause. For women who have severe discomfort from adenomyosis, hormonal treatments can help. Removal of the uterus (hysterectomy) cures adenomyosis.
7. Endometriosis Treatment – It is an often painful disorder in which tissue similar to the tissue that normally lines the inside of your uterus — the endometrium — grows outside your uterus. Endometriosis most commonly involves your ovaries, fallopian tubes and the tissue lining your pelvis. Rarely, endometrial-like tissue may be found beyond the area where pelvic organs are located.
8. Egg freezing – Egg freezing, also known as mature oocyte cryopreservation, is a method used to save women’s ability to get pregnant in the future.
Along with above mentioned services, we also help people, with the solutions, as follows:
- Poor egg reserve
- Donor Eggs & Sperms
- Male Infertility
- Female Sexual Disorders
- Male with zero sperm count or extremely weak sperms
- PCOS / PCOD